You can learn more and register HERE for the early bird of 20% off now through April 28. You will have access to this great summit on April 29 with 12 CEUs.
- Achieve Your Dreams with Intuitive Development, Meditation, and Guided Imagery with Emmy Vadnais
- Trauma Informed Practices for Occupational Therapists with Kim Barthel
- Breath Work in Every Day Activities with Mandy Lubas
- Mindfulness: Powerful Exercises and Practical Tools For Your Everyday OT Toolbox with Dan Eisner
- OT Coaching and Motivational Interviewing with Ana Hernando
- Acupressure and OT: The Power of Touch to Heal with Deanna Waggy
- Yoga in Occupational Therapy: A Holistic System for Health and Wellness with Theresa Tovey
- Embracing Reiki and Energy Healing Within Our OT Sessions with Rebecca Austill-Clausen
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating: A Universal Occupation with Rhiannon Crispe
- Embracing Diversity, Appreciating Culture, and Validating The Humanity in All of Us with Sheela Ivlev
- Nature Can Enhance Occupation with Bronwyn Paynter
The OT Well-Being Summit brings together 11 occupational therapists who share holistic health and wellness strategies and tools that you can use in your OT practice today with the confidence (and evidence) to use them.
The OT Well-Being Summit brings together occupational therapy leaders who have been weaving holistic practices into their work for years. It will available in April for OT month. It will be self-paced with lots of information to give you the confidence to move forward in areas related to holistic health, wellness, and prevention.
Guide Your Clients to Harness the Power of the Mind, Body, and Spirit to Achieve Their Occupational Goals.
We know first-hand the second–guessing that goes on when considering to incorporate holistic and integrative health practices into occupational therapy work.
Is it within OT scope of practice? Yes.
Is there research to back up my holistic practices? Yes.